Hosts with no services

listuser at neo.pittstate.edu listuser at neo.pittstate.edu
Sun Nov 24 18:12:43 CET 2002

That makes sense.  Then again I think I've heard to argued both ways on
this list before.  "don't check the host unless a service has problems"
and "don't check for services unless the host is up (if host checks are
enabled)".  I think both have their merits.  I added ping checks to all my
hosts and everything is kosher again.  Thanks

Justin