Help (Getting the icons to work on the Map)

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Thu Nov 21 20:33:01 CET 2002

Sorry, I should have said LIBDIRS instead of link variables.  These
are the libraries that get included at link time.

Here are the ones from my gd Makefile:

INCLUDEDIRS=-I. -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/i
nclude/X11 -I/usr/openwin/include/X11 -I/usr/local/include

LIBDIRS=-L/usr/lib/X11 -L/usr/openwin/lib -L/usr/local/lib

Greg