Where can I find check_cluster

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Thu Nov 21 16:01:49 CET 2002

Hi Magnus.

A Google search for "check_cluster" gives this as the 4th result.  I think it's the
right one.

http://www.mirrors.wiretapped.net/security/network-monitoring/netsaint/alpha/

It's not really a "port", which implies that it is only for a certain platform.
It's just the source code in C.  You'll have to compile it.  It should work on most
Unix or unix-like platforms.  If you don't have a C compiler for your platform, I
suggest GCC.  It's a pretty good compiler.  You can find it at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc .  There are binary versions available for some
platforms that might not come with development kits, like HP-UX, Solaris and AIX.

- Mike

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590