FW: error message "hostgroup has no members"

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Nov 20 16:17:00 CET 2002

With Postfix, you have the option of downloading PCRE (Perl Compatible
Regular Expressions) and having it included in your build (depending on your
configure options).  I don't suppose this sort of approach would be viable
for Nagios...?

Alternatively, a config file preprocessor which takes whatever regexes and
builds out an extra config file or two (regenerated each time the preflight
check is done).

Food for thought.

jc