Status Map pictures

Jeff Bilder JBilder at netrixllc.com
Wed Nov 20 00:17:23 CET 2002

I have hostextinfo.cfg and serviceextinfo.cfg configured with pictures for the status map.  It appears that the status map doesn't show the pictures like it is suppose to, but when you mouse over the blank box, it shows the picture in the extended information.  My configs are show as follows:

hostextinfo.cfg

define hostextinfo{
        host_name       HP-8100-EAST-BACK-1
        icon_image      hp-printer40.png
        icon_image_alt  HP 8100
        vrml_image      hp-printer40.png
        statusmap_image hp-printer40.gd2
        2d_coords       100,250
        3d_coords       100.0,50.0,75.0
        }

serviceextinfo.cfg:

define serviceextinfo{
        host_name               HP-8100-EAST-BACK-1
        service_description     Log Anomalies
        icon_image              hp-printer40.png
        icon_image_alt          Security-Related Alerts
        }

all the images are located in /usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos

Is there something I am missing?  Thanks for all the help!

- Jeff