Sending HTTP request to notify Nagios of the problem

Giedrius Astrauskas net gastrauskas at burrelles.com
Tue Nov 19 23:44:17 CET 2002

Hi,

I am using my application to monitor Windows machine,and I need to notify
Nagios about the results of my application.
I read through documentation. I understand that what I need is a plugin that
sends a text message describing status and code.
Where could I find more specific information on building plugins for Windows
machine, specificaly - how plugin should interface with Nagios.

Thank you

Giedrius