Yet another ping problem

Jeff Bilder JBilder at netrixllc.com
Tue Nov 19 18:44:24 CET 2002

I am running Mandrake 9.0 and I did the changes listed below and am still getting these results.

[nagios at netrix libexec]$ ./check_ping -H <ip_address>-w 3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -p 1
yes
Error: Could not interpret output from ping command

Thanks!

- Jeff

>>> Kenton Smith <ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com> 11/15/02 04:21PM >>>
That simple huh? Sheesh...is there a forest out there?

It's created other problems but I think it just because I've played
around with my config files so much.
Thanks a million!