Nagios vs OpenNMS

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Nov 19 18:11:50 CET 2002

Nah if I was speaking of HPOV I have much 'fonder' terminology for that
particular piece of code ;)  I was probably rather harsh in my wording.
But OpenNMS and Nagios have somewhat different ends, OpenNMS means to be
like HPOV, a management (and secondarily monitoring) platform.  Nagios is a
monitoring and alerting platform.

--On Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:37 AM -0700 Garry Cook