schedule downtime

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Tue Nov 19 17:32:49 CET 2002

Into the service.cfg file you declare the services you need, and there
you attach a check_period to this service.
Note that the time period will defined into the etc/timeperiod.cfg of
course.

This is how I would set serveral checks for a "service" according to
daily production, as some days got some peak of production.
HTH
Regards