Monitoring two hard disk

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Tue Nov 19 17:29:21 CET 2002

I think I will have to face to the same checks, soon.
And let me ask you this, and sorry if you've already make an answer..
Some people are talking about NSClient. Where should I get documentation
on

How to get the NSClient ?
How to make is works on NT Servers/Workstations ?

On another hand, I'll have to monitor and trap SNMP on a Lucent switch,
where could I get any good documentations on this ?
I think I should first have a look to the check_snmp first, but if you
have any infos to get more quicker system to work.

Thanks for your help
Regards
Pascal Miquet