schedule downtime

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Nov 19 17:03:49 CET 2002

If the host/service in question will *always* be down between certain times,
perhaps you'd rather make the necessary adjustment in timeperiods.cfg.  This
has been discussed before.

If you'd rather send commands from a script directly into Nagios, you'll
have to send the appropriate output to nagios.cmd.  I don't recall the
formatting offhand, but this should be in either the mail archives or the
FAQ.

jc