No permission (but I´m the boss !)

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Sat Nov 16 18:43:50 CET 2002

For this answer I consider that you've got the Apache secure connection
working, but when you click on buttons to check what going on, you've
got the error.
SO You should take a look into the file :
...../nagios/etc/cgi.cfg

There you've got all authorized_for_.....=TheUserYouAllow,etc,etc

Hope this solve your trouble.

-Pascal