No permission (but I´m the boss !)

Rafael F Suguiura rafaelbsb at terra.com.br
Sat Nov 16 19:05:57 CET 2002

Hi everyone.

I'm having a stupid problem, but I look the documentation and nothing
works....

- In all the nagios pages appears :

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I tried the htpasswd, and read all the page in docs about granting CGI
access, but does not solve de puzzle.

Is there some verification I can do??? I don´t know Apache very well.....

TNX a LOT !!!

Rafael.