E-mail message customization

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Sat Nov 16 14:13:09 CET 2002

Actually I wonder if editing such file is a good thing. I mean what's
about using a new version of Nagios.
We then have to reconfigure all the stuff.
Using some external commands may be a more easy way to get the new
version up and running ??
Any way thoose files are not too much complicated. The main things
should be to keep a trace of how we manage/modify specific things.

Regards
Pascal Miquet