Usage of nagios: Refresh of frames to update state changes.

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Fri Nov 15 14:32:32 CET 2002

Hello,

Now I've done several tests. I discored that concerning a Host, which
may be in critical state, we can disable Host checks, notifications,
event handler, flap detection.
But if you do this, it took some time when the command is issued, and
when nagios take care of the command, like "Disable checks of this
host".
The "done" link comes back to the Host information page, but the panel
telling us how Nagios manage this host is not yet up to date.
A reload may refresh the information.
Note that we could wait the autorefresh of the browser.
I think this should do the job.

Regards