text pagers / 2-way responses too

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Fri Nov 15 10:49:21 CET 2002

Yeah, my WCTP setup does require improvement...but it sure beats email! :)

Ideally a paging gateway that could have WCTP proxying (maybe SNPP as well),
followed by TAP would be great.

In general monitoring should be very simple...then again, we all want our
feature! ;-)  Funny thing is, I always end up writing something *very* simple
to monitor my monitoring...but then who will baby sit the baby sitter? :)

I'll look into that DTD thingy...I wasn't aware it was querying that on each
outgoing page.  I also need to implement proxy support (with cache negation).

--
-bk