Hide acknowledged problems

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 19:25:23 CET 2002

I've been doing the same thing, but I know next week I'll forget all about that switch if it's not listed somwhere... :)
 "Carroll, Jim P [Contractor]" <jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com> wrote:I've run into a similar scenario in the past.  I ended up removing the host in question from my configuration for the time being. Wish list:  A way of flagging a host to be included in the inventory, but excluded from the site-wide uptime metrics, perhaps have a special category for it.  Use grey for the colour, maybe. jc-----Original Message-----