Number of hosts specified on members statement of hostgroup...

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Thu Nov 14 16:23:05 CET 2002

It's almost definitely a problem with the STATION-11 host.  I caught
this bug last week.  If you put a name in the members list of hostgroup
that doesn't exist or has an error, instead of getting an error about
the bad host, you get warning that the other hosts listed after it
aren't in a hostgroup.

I CC'd this to the devel list, so hopefully someone can fix this bug.
 Thanks.

-Russell

Subhendu Ghosh wrote:

>probably station-11 if I remember the last post on the issue.
>
>-sg
>
>On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Pulyankote, Gopinath wrote:
>
>>Does the entries in members match exactly with those in the hosts.cfg? I had
>>seen this before, when I miss-typed a hostname. Maybe there is an underscore
>>instead of a hyphen in the hostname ??
>>-G

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.