Logout option

listuser at neo.pittstate.edu listuser at neo.pittstate.edu
Wed Nov 13 23:45:29 CET 2002

Would it be possible to ad a logout button to one of the Nagios screens?
I'd like to be able to logout and login back in as another user (perhaps
one I just added) without having to close and reopen my browser.  Webmin
does this but I'm not exactly sure how they do it.  Any ideas?  It would
sure be handy to test out new Nagios userids or troubleshoot a problem
when on of the Nagios users call you on the phone.

Justin