timeperiods issue

Scott lists.scott at themagicbox.net
Wed Nov 13 23:03:42 CET 2002

Actually it means that nagios is not "notifing" you in that period.. it
actually still checks the host though. I think you would have to set a
check_period to the same timeperiod for it to actually stop checking. This
 doesnt explain why you are getting notifications over this period for the
host though.