Central server state does not change

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Wed Nov 13 21:49:27 CET 2002

Hello,
thanks for the response. Everything you suggested checks out, the
central server is recieving the messages from nsca, it just interprets
all status's as ok (0). My only thoughts now are the binaries I
compiled, I ported nagios 1.05b-26 from Debian testing/unstable to
stable (woody). Again, thanks for the suggestions!