Central server state does not change

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Wed Nov 13 18:53:09 CET 2002

OK, so I did some more digging.
The problem seems to be with the nsca server. The clients report the
correct status (service state), but the server always shows the service
state as 0 (OK). Can *ANYONE* offer suggestions? At this point I would
take flames, just to verify that my messages have been received :)

Thanks

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 15:22, Sean McAvoy wrote:
> Hello,
> I've configured to systems to report back to one central server. The
> statuses are being sent to the central server (and displaying them), but
> they are not being updated. i.e. status information reports the supplied
> info (Critical:), but the status is still listed as "OK". Did I miss
> something during the config of the central server? Any pointers would be
> greatly appreciated!

Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst
Megawheels Technologies Inc.