VMS monitoring

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Wed Nov 13 18:10:02 CET 2002

Depends on how you want to do it.

I monitor statistics on OpenVMS with cricket. OpenVMS runs a batch job
which gathers the data, and tftp's it to the cricket server.

If you have SSH installed you can do service checks over that.

Lastly, depending on your TCP/IP stack, you can link commands to
incoming network connections just like in UNIX.

Russell