Monitoring two hdd's

Justin Wedeking justin_wedeking at pvamu.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:59:14 CET 2002

Hello,
  An answer to this particular question is very much appreciated.  In my commands.cfg I have this line for one of my NT servers...
 # NSClient -- Collins
command[check_nt_disk_collins]=$USER1$/check_nt -H collins-dc.pantherland.pvamu.edu  -p 1248 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l D -w 93 -c 94
This checks the disk usage of hard disk labeled "D".  I have read the documentation very thoroughly and found this under the "COMMAND CONFIGURATION"..
" Multiple commands can be separated with semicolons, piping is allowed."  I have tried this, vareity of ways an have come to the conclusion that I obviously misunderstanding this conecpt.  So my question is..How would I monitor both hard disk "C" and "D"?  Thank you

Justin