problem with frequence of service checks

Volker.Aust at premiere.de Volker.Aust at premiere.de
Wed Nov 13 15:31:38 CET 2002

Hi Arno,

I have seen this only when Nagios is configured with embedded perl. I
observe also that the main Nagios process constantly use up more memory.
After a weekend the Nagios process has over 77MB memory usage (it startet
with 7 or 8MB).

I don't known if my perl-plugins are the problem.

Have you configured Nagios with embedded perl? Is your Nagios process
constantly uses more memory? Do you use perl-plugins?

-vol