I have a question about the NSClient CPULoad syntax

Peter Krzystofiak pkrzystofiak at endeavors.com
Tue Nov 12 20:02:44 CET 2002

I have a question about the NSClient CPULoad syntax.

./check_nt -H 192.168.1.1 -p 1248 -v CPULOAD -l 10,80,95,60,80,95,1440,80,95

The last 2 values are critical and warning.
But what does numbers from 10 to 1440 mean?

I know its supposed to be a range, but whats with all the numbers in between if its supposed to be a range.
I want to check the cpuload every 5 min for a 24 hour time period.

You input is welcomed

Thank You

Peter