get stats on remote systems

Patrick Amirian pamirian at calculus.ca
Tue Nov 12 16:31:55 CET 2002

I don't get it,
I already have nrpe installed on my unix system, I can get my remote
system stats with check_COMMANDS that use the -H (host) option but when
a check_command does not have the -H option, what can I do ?

Check_disk does not have a -H option, how can I get the disk stats of my
remote unix system with nrpe already installed and running ?

Thanks.