statusmap.cgi not compiled during installation

Ruecker, Rainer RRuecker at PSI.de
Fri Nov 8 22:54:27 CET 2002

hmmm, did you specify the path to libgd or the gd-sources
when you run configure??

--with-gd-lib=DIR sets location of the gd library
--with-gd-inc=DIR sets location of the gd include files

without, there are no pretty pictures ;-)
but the rest will compile fine.

HTH
Rainer Ruecker