Monitor RAID disks under Win2000

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Tue Nov 5 12:36:25 CET 2002

If its is a Compaq Server, and you have the Compaq Management Agents
installed (and thus SNMP), try this

define command {
command_name   check_snmp_compaq_drivearraycondition
command_line   $USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -o
.1.3.6.1.4.1.232.3.1.3.0 -w 3 -c 4 -C <snmp_community_name>
}

If not, check the with the Vendor for the system I cannot imagine that the
other big players dont have something similar...

Chris