Restart NT Service ? Event Handler to launch program on nt / 2000 box?

Mark Leddy mark_leddy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:38:10 CET 2002

I read about Event Handlers and monitor Windows 2000/NT machines and would
like to
be able to start / stop /restart NT services as a result on output of
check_nt (nsclient).

I guess that it would also be great to be able to run any type of program /
batch possible.

Event Handler
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/eventhandlers.html

Thank you,