Nagios problem? Webserver problem?

Wade Arnold wade at eccentrichosting.net
Mon Nov 4 10:36:13 CET 2002

Kind of looks like you may have a frozen process.

Ps -aux |grep nagios

Just see if anything is running that you don't think should be. Then of
course kill -9 <pid> of anything that is running. Then try to restart the
service and see what happens.

It may become lock at instantiation. Look at your log files and see if the
process is hanging on anything.

Wade