check_citrix

Hannu Liljemark hannu.liljemark at laurea.fi
Mon Nov 4 08:28:40 CET 2002

Hello,

I don't subscribe to this list, but try to read the archives
at sourceforge. I would love to test the check_citrix plugin,
however, it doesn't seem to be complete when part of the mail
or as attachment in the sf.net archives.

So, if someone could mail the latest version (1.7 was the
latest one I was getting posted to the list) to me (hannu dot
liljemark at laurea dot fi) or put it to a website and tell the
url on the mailing list (that one I can grab from the archives
no problem), I would really appreciate it. I tried looking for
it from the CVS, but couldn't find it there either.

Cheers,

Hannu Liljemark