Probably a simple answer...

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at c2associates.net
Sun Nov 3 17:15:55 CET 2002

Actually, I now realize that I just add the arguements don't need
anything special. I do have another problem... I just tried to start up
nagios and now I am getting the follow error:

Starting network monitor: nagios
ps: error: List of process IDs must follow -p.
usage: ps -[Unix98 options]
       ps [BSD-style options]
       ps --[GNU-style long options]
       ps --help for a command summary

This is on RedHat 8.0, and this was originally working, now I get
nothing... Does anyone have an idea of how this may have come about?

Kim C. Callis