sample configuration files

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 30 14:28:26 CET 2002

Hi

I have tried to manipulate the sample configuration
file hosts.cfg..when i change it..i get the following
error when trying to run the nagios deamon in verbose
mode..

Error: Could not add object property in file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/hosts.cfg' on line 36.

my partial hosts.cfg file including line 26 raeds like
this..can somebody help me..

28  #'unix1' host definition
29  define host{
30          use                     generic-host
     ; Name of host t
emplate
31  to use
32          host_name               zblrdv89
33          alias                   Unix Server #1
34          address                 176.1.111.89
35          check_command           check-host-alive
36          max_check_attempts      10
37          notification_interval   480
38          notification_period     24x7
39          notification_options    d,u,r
40          }

can sombody please help me..

regards
Hrishy