check_dig woes

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Dec 27 18:21:52 CET 2002

You're missing the "-l <lookup string>" in your check_dig command
definition.  It's difficult to test the lookup capability if you don't
specify a host to lookup.  ;-)

Before definining it in checkcommands.cfg, play around with it on the
command line until you're satisfied with an invocation you can live with.

Do a "./check_dig --help" for more info.

jc