[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin not woeking ......

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Thu Dec 26 18:02:49 CET 2002

According to SNMP, you can use the check_snmp plugin.
I've installed and test the beta2 version, after configuring my switches
to get snmpwalk to work, snmp plugin is working pretty fine.

According to LiNUX boxes, I've also made the test and installation where
fine. Did you check that your nagios server can access to the NRPE
service on your linux. A telnet server 5666 (if this is you port) may
tell you if thing are going rights, and finaly you may run the
check_nrpe command manually.

NT Client, I don't know, because I didn't try an installation
Regards
Pascal Miquet