Nagios Client configuration

Ruecker, Rainer R.Ruecker at st-ag.de
Tue Dec 24 17:01:07 CET 2002

Hello Atul,

Sounds like the pdh.dll and the psapi.dll are the wrong version.
Check the Version of pdh.dll and psapi.dll. I've seen this
Error when pdh.dll from windows XP was installed on NT4.

If your NT-box is NT4, the versions should be
pdh.dll: 5.0.2195.2739  or lower
psapi.dll: 5.0.2134.1  or lower

In case your box is W2k or XP, the versions should be
pdh.dll: 5.1.2600.0  or higher
psapi.dll: 5.1.2600.0 or higher

AFAIK the NSClient-Distribution comes with both Versions of the
dlls. Probably you just need to change them and the installation
will succeed.

HTH

Rainer Ruecker