Nagios Client configuration

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Tue Dec 24 14:54:39 CET 2002

Hello Jack,

When I install NSClient in my WinNT machine, then the installation is interrupted and the error raised is "The procedure entry point RtlStringFromGUID could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll"
Can you tell me the problem and why this is happening so.
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services