Win2000 App Log errors from NS client

Shane_Seidel at gwf.com.au Shane_Seidel at gwf.com.au
Thu Dec 19 09:18:03 CET 2002

Rainer,

The Errors appear inthe NT log and an interval corresponding to the check
schedule (when

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and its attachments are confidential subject to copyright and may be legally privileged. If they have come to
you in error you should take no action based upon the contents nor should you copy or show them to anyone. Please
delete the email and its attachments and inform administrators at gwf.com.au
Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of George Weston Foods
Ltd.
Security: Internet email is not a completely secure medium, please note this when considering the content of your message.
Viruses: We take precautions to ensure email is free of viruses but cannot guarantee this. Accordingly we advise
scanning all email and attachments

?it was implemented).

I have restarted the service and indeed restarted the box........no joy
No reference to the rouge check can be found in nagios.log.
No other mesages relating to NSClient appear in the NT logs

????

Regards
Shane