plugins on AIX

chris at eventhorizon.ca chris at eventhorizon.ca
Wed Dec 18 20:55:28 CET 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 06:06:35PM +0000, Rue Turner wrote:
> Has anyone sucessfully compiled the plugins on AIX 4.3.3 yet?
>
> I have been working from a src-rpm I built for RedHat but have had no
> luck rebuilding for AIX. If you are going down this road I am happy to
> provide the rpm/spec for investigation.
>
> or if you have a set of precompiled binaries that would be a handsome
> start.
>
> many thanks

I have an older version of NetSaint plugins compiled on AIX available at:

http://www.eventhorizon.ca/cgi-bin/aixdownloads.cgi

Sorry that it's not more up to date, I'm currently working on rebuilding the
site and Lonny and I are working on a refresh of some of the Perl AIX plugins
as well as compiling Nagios on AIX 4.3.3 and hopefully 5.x soon.

--
Chris Rothecker