plugins on AIX

Rue Turner rue at thinlayer.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 19:06:35 CET 2002

Has anyone sucessfully compiled the plugins on AIX 4.3.3 yet?

I have been working from a src-rpm I built for RedHat but have had no
luck rebuilding for AIX. If you are going down this road I am happy to
provide the rpm/spec for investigation.

or if you have a set of precompiled binaries that would be a handsome
start.

many thanks