Downtime

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Wed Dec 18 08:29:09 CET 2002

Being forced into it is arguable. My stupidity in this matter,
however, is not. If I had scrolled down the page where one schedules
the downtime, I would have seen that the "comments" field is a
required field. But I do agree with you that the error message is a
bit off.

The only excuse I have is that I've scheduled downtime though Netsaint
numurous times without haviong to add comments, so I wasn't really
paying much attention...