Downtime

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Dec 17 17:15:37 CET 2002

I personally like being forced to put in a comment, because:

- it gives us some history on the host
- it could be 3am and I could be tired

I just wish it said something like, "You forgot to put in a comment, go back
and try again," because this particular error has confused my peers, the
first time they saw it.  "Hey Jim, I think Nagios is broken!"  :(

jc