extra recovery notifications

Byrne, Tim tbyrne at comscore.com
Mon Dec 16 16:39:46 CET 2002

I tried to add the "r" as you suggested, but then Nagios fails it's
pre-flight check with "Could not add object property".  The documentation
seems to suggest that the only valid notification_failure_criteria are "o",
"d", "u", and "n".  Interestingly using "n" also makes Nagios fail it's
pre-flight.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#hostdependency

Any other ideas?

-Tim