default config converted to template config

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Dec 12 19:39:19 CET 2002

	On this same line of talk has anyone already possibly created a
tool to convert from using text files to using either mysql or pgsql? Or
is this a feature of the convertcfg tool and I just didn't see it in my
cursory examination?

	Jeremy