Status returning to normal ?

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Dec 12 17:31:08 CET 2002

Good point, that another SNMP trap won't be generated when the state returns
to OK.  I've been elbow-deep in a related issue with logfile checking.

Yeah, check out the docs regarding is_volatile (and don't forget to set
max_check_attempts=1).  I think it'll do exactly what you want.  For one
thing, SNMP traps are explicitly mentioned.

jc