default config converted to template config

Michael Jewett mgj at unb.ca
Thu Dec 12 16:55:19 CET 2002

Hi,

I am currently in the process of upgrading from Netsaint 0.0.6 (I know I'm a
little behind the times, but why change something that works!) to Nagios
1.0, because I would like some of the features of Nagios.  But I have the
old single line entries in my config files.  I would like to convert to the
template based config, so I can use all the added features of this.

Is there a tool to do the conversion?  Otherwise starting from scratch might
not be a bad idea, so I can make good use of the inheritance features.

Thanks,
Michael