plugin for squid

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Thu Dec 12 15:16:30 CET 2002

To check the https server, use "check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -S -a user:passwd -u URL"

The -S provieds SSL, -a provides a username and password as it looks like your webmail server requireres authentication on connection.

Hope that helps.

Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.