Response time

Jared Brick jared.brick at convergia.net
Wed Dec 11 15:56:38 CET 2002

Hello,

	I'm trying to improve Nagios's response time for when a host is down. I
would like to shorten as much as possible the time between a host going
down and Nagios sending out a notification. All hosts have a ping
service so I would use this service as a way checking when a host is
down.

	Does anyone have experience with Nagios in an environment where
downtime is a big concern? Care to share which settings I should use to
increase performance?

Thanks,

Jared Brick