Distributed SNMP monitoring.

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Dec 9 17:33:22 CET 2002

Like yourself, I'm wishful of basically what you're asking for.

But (I might be mistaken) I think the design of RRDtool is to leverage a
round-robin database.  MySQL (or any relational database) is anything but.

If programming were my forté, I'd be looking at ways of extracting data from
a MySQL database and leveraging the GD graphics library for creating images
similar to RRDtool.  Who knows, maybe someone's already done this.

jc